Specialists in Asbestos Removal
At Coastal Demolitions, we specialise in a wide range of services including asbestos removal, if your problem is asbestos we are the solution for you.
While we do not offer mobile asbestos testing, our team is fully equipped to handle the safe and efficient removal of asbestos from your property.
We are licensed and insured to remove the most hazardous types of asbestos, ensuring the health and safety of all involved.
Our Asbestos Removal Process
At Coastal Demolitions, we have developed a systematic approach to asbestos removal to ensure the process is carried out safely and effectively.
1. Initial Consultation: We begin by understanding your needs and concerns regarding the presence of asbestos in your property. We then conduct a thorough inspection to identify the areas with asbestos-containing materials.
2. Planning and Preparation: Based on the inspection findings, we create a detailed plan for the removal process. This includes identifying necessary resources, outlining safety measures, and estimating the timeframe for the project.
3. Asbestos Removal: Our licensed asbestos removal team, equipped with proper safety gear and tools, carries out the removal process. We adhere to strict protocols to ensure that asbestos fibres do not become airborne and pose a risk to health.
4. Safe Disposal: All removed asbestos is carefully contained and transported in registered vehicles to licensed disposal facilities, complying with all environmental and health regulations.
5. Final Inspection and Clearance: Once the removal process is complete, we conduct a final inspection of the site to ensure that all asbestos has been removed. A clearance certificate is issued only when we are confident that the property is safe for occupation.
House Demolition and Asbestos Removal
Asbestos removal often goes hand-in-hand with house demolition, especially for older properties.
Our expert team has accumulated a wealth of professional experience in both fields, making us the go-to company for house demolition and asbestos removal on the Gold Coast and beyond.
From the initial stages of planning to the final clean-up, we’ve got you covered.
Coastal Demolitions: Your Partner on the Gold Coast
Our operations are based on the Gold Coast, but our services extend throughout Queensland.
Whether you’re in Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast, you can count on Coastal Demolitions for all your asbestos removal needs.
We are proud to serve homeowners across our beautiful state, providing them with peace of mind and quality service.
A Commitment to Excellence
As a professional asbestos removal company, Coastal Demolitions is committed to upholding the highest standards in all our services.
We continually refine and improve our procedures to ensure that we are meeting industry best practices.
Rest assured that all our vehicles are registered and licensed to transport and dispose of asbestos waste.
Contact Coastal Demolitions Today
If you’re in need of asbestos removal services in Brisbane, the Gold Coast or anywhere in the surrounding regions, don’t hesitate to reach out to Coastal Demolitions.
With our professional experience and commitment to excellence, we can provide the solutions you need.
Contact us today for a friendly chat about your asbestos removal requirements, and we will strive to provide the best possible solution for you.
Q: What is asbestos?
A: Asbestos is a naturally occurring mineral fiber that was once widely used in building materials, such as insulation, roofing, and siding. Asbestos fibers can be harmful to human health when they become airborne and inhaled.
Q: Why is it important to remove asbestos?
A: Asbestos can cause a number of health problems, including lung cancer, mesothelioma, and asbestosis. If you have asbestos in your property, it is important to have it removed by a qualified professional to prevent exposure to these harmful fibers.
Q: What are the safety precautions for asbestos removal?
A: Asbestos removal is a hazardous process, and it is important to take all necessary safety precautions to protect yourself and others from exposure to asbestos fibers. These precautions include:
- Wearing personal protective equipment, such as a respirator, gloves, and a Tyvek suit
- Enclosing the work area to prevent the spread of asbestos fibers
- Using wet methods to control dust
- Disposing of asbestos properly