About Coastal Demolitions & Asbestos Removal
Leading Australian demolition company
We are much more than a leading Australian demolition company, we are a family run business that operates from the Gold Coast. Ranging from the Sunshine Coast all the way to Byron Bay and anywhere in between for domestic, commercial and industrial projects.
Our Director, Daniel McKellar has over 10 years’ experience within the demolition and asbestos removal industry. He leads our company into the future, always finding new and innovative ways to adhere to his customers’ needs with a wealth of knowledge that includes:
- 10+ years’ operating various sized excavators, bobcats and high powered machinery in the demolition & mining sectors.
- Safety comes first, with Daniel working in the most safety conscious industries in the world it’s easy to see why he has instilled a program of health and safety standards such as; SWMS, JSA’s, TAKE 5’s, site inductions, emergency planning and the best mitigation processes in this dangerous industry.
- Qualified Landscape Construction designer.
- Being fully licensed and insured for all aspects of demolition and asbestos removal.
The Human Resources, administrator and backbone of our company is Kayla McKellar. Being a family run business she takes pride in managing our company and guaranteeing we work as a tightly run unit and holding each other accountable for serving our community the quality it deserves.
Her expertise with customer and public relations is a testament to her years of hard work & experience in a multitude of high pressure work environments giving Coastal Demolitions & Asbestos removal the edge over all competition.
For many clients, the mere thought of demolishing/renovating their long term home and moving toward their result can be daunting. The process of demolition must be adhered to and not overshadowed by the end result, we take pride in walking you through the exact process and method of how the project will progress.
We are mindful and respectful of the emotional impact on many families, wary of time and logistical restraints that a job may prove difficult in observing the works, we work with you to make the process as simple and stress free as possible.
Our demolition accreditation with major building companies reflects our commitment to ensuring all work is undertaken in accordance with OH&S regulations; performing all demolition procedures to the highest standard in a safe, timely and professional manner. Coastal demolitions & Asbestos removal is fully compliant, accredited, registered and insured.
- Class A Asbestos Removal License
- Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) Transport License
- Insurance cover for public liability
- Asbestos liability cover
- Nationally Accredited Plant Operator REG
- Equipment Class – LE, LL, LS
- High Risk Work Licences – CV, DG, RG, HP, LF
- Fleet of trucks and machinery